Thursday, February 25, 2010

Why my husband is awesome (today)


These are called hot dogs. The local bakery (Spring Hill for those who are from around here) makes them and they are incredible. They're basically a long thin donut-type pastry cut in half, filled with cream, and drizzled with chocolate.

Today my husband took a day off with our son who is sick again (and Not-So-Ex really needed a day off too cause he's been working like mad) and he brought these little pieces of awesomeness in for me and my co-workers. And, as if that's not enough, he's also taking me to my favorite restaurant for lunch!

It makes for a wonderful morning, that's for sure.

I do have to say, on the slightly negative side, that it looks like our dryer is going out. But, in all honesty, that's not even so bad because it means that, if we move soon, we can just buy a new washer and dryer and have it delivered to our house. That way Not-So-Ex, my dad, and/or whoever else helps us move won't have to mess with getting the old ones out of our basement (we had to take the door off to get them in) and into the new house! Yay!

No comments: