Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Fail meet Win

So I referred to yesterday as Fail Day 2010. But then the funniest thing happened. My Fail Day turned good!

I had been trying to get ahold of a realtor to look at a house and Not-So-Ex took over and set it up lickety split! I couldn't believe it. Then we got to the house and it was spectacular. And I don't mean, well, it was ok. I mean WOW. It's not perfect but, considering the price we can afford, it was pretty damn close.

But now comes the effects of too much win. My mind is racing. I can't sleep. All I can do is wonder if we'll be able to actually get the house. And God knows there's nothing I can do to get any closer to getting in that house at midnight!

*sigh*

2 comments:

Doc said...

Win beats FAIL!! Hope things work out with the house.

Elle said...

Oooh Yay...it's almost like "House Hunters"!