Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Coulda, Woulda, Shoulda

I'm at work today. I'm one of the precious few at work today. I shoulda stayed home but knowing Not-So-Ex would be working late and that the kids would be with the grandparents made it not such an enticing proposition.

I wish I had kept the kids home this week so that today could've been spent making hot chocolate and playing Wii. But there will be other snow days. So, for today, I'm just gonna hope that I can pick up plenty of slack for those who couldn't make it in and stay busy for the rest of the day.

On the plus side, there will be some lovely house news coming pretty soon I believe! And that definitely has my mind running a mile a minute as visions of hardwood floors, ovens, and funky light fixtures dance in my head! I could really use a young, funky consultant. LOL

No comments: