Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Sleepy day off...

So I have the day off. I am so psyched because, while I have a million little things to do, I may not do any of them. Cause that's just how I'm feeling right now.

I'm tired, cause days of getting up at 4 am will do that to you, but I still woke up early. I had left bread dough defrosting so that I could make pepperoni rolls for the guys for lunch. So got those done, got everyone delivered to where they need to go, and now I'm back home where it is completely calm and quiet. And it's sooooooo nice.

For now, I'm gonna finish up the last few pepperoni rolls (which, by the way, turn out perfectly if you bake them in cupcake pans) and maybe lay down for just a bit. Then I've got plenty of housework, work in the garden (if there's no rain), and lots of episodes of Veronica Mars to watch. Bliss!

No comments: