Friday, August 13, 2010

Finally, a calm day!

So today's a simple one. My main goal was to get some rest since I was up most of the night Wed night making cupcakes, and I definitely did that. We hit the bed early last night and I slept in a bit this morning. And I feel all nice and human and normal again.

Today I've mostly got to do some planning work. I'm making cupcakes for a big birthday monday and the asked to have them decorated. A decorator I am not, but I can do this. And it should be fun. They'll pick them up Sunday, which leaves me Monday to make cupcakes for the staff on my first day at work! Woo Hoo!

Not-So-Ex has also planned a nice dinner tonight at Lola's! Lola's is this awesome pizza place where I will be consuming plenty of Pan Seared Goat Cheese Salad, Spinach and Feta pizza, and at least a glass or two of Sangria! My tummy is grumbling just thinking about it!

Then of course Saturday night is when we're hitting Bluegrass Kitchen and the White movie! So we've got a very busy weekend ahead.

No comments: