Monday, August 2, 2010

I almost forgot what deadlines were like!

So I just finished revising my thesis proposal for my masters. I had put it off over and over again thinking it was going to be a simpler process since it was just a revision.

But it wasn't. It was tougher in some ways.

But it's done now. And emailed to my director. We'll see how many changes need made and then hopefully get it submitted before the semester starts, as requested.

I'm heading to an early movie tomorrow with my kids and cousin so it'll be an early and busy morning. But it should be fun too!

2 comments:

Evil Twin's Wife said...

I don't do deadlines or early mornings. That's why I'm a lazy stay at home mom! :-)

Paige said...

I hate early mornings but wanted to hit a movie with the kids and it was free. And free is a BIG word at my house! LOL