Friday, March 19, 2010

1-800 Flowers... when you really don't care when it arrives...

Monday is my daughter's 13th birthday and today is their last day of school before Spring Break. So I sent her flowers to be delivered at school today through 1-800 Flowers. But they never arrived.

I called customer service and was told that they were out and it was my fault for not responding to their email. Except I never got an email, which the person finally conceded to. I was promised gift certificates for their mistake, which is all well and good but I'll use them on something that isn't important, since they clearly can't be counted on to deliver on time.

I should also point out that, in the two times I've ordered from them, something hasn't been delivered both times. So if you ever order through them, know it's at your own risk.

No comments: