Saturday, December 19, 2009

Wow...

That's pretty much all I can say right now. When I went to bed last night, it was rainy and I thought, "Gee... looks like the snow may not come after all." Boy, was I wrong.

We're super lucky though. Since we're right in downtown Charleston, we still have power and cable and everything so we're all snug. However, the rest of our families aren't so lucky. I'm worried about my grandparents especially. They're in their 80s and 90s and are without power and, in the case of my maternal grandparents, without phone as well. The last time the phone was out, my grandmother fell and broke her hip and was unable to get help for a while, so we're all a bit on edge.

But, to get back to the good side, our blu-ray player is still working! And it couldn't have arrived at a better time. So, once Not-So-Ex gets back from the store, the plan is to spend the day on the couch and in the kitchen, baking up a storm again. And probably some internet Christmas shopping too. Not too bad at all.

1 comment:

Doc said...

Relax and enjoy...