Friday, October 8, 2010

Morning Musings

It's another day off. I got up at the standard 5 am, got the boys delivered, came home, and totally crashed immediately. Now I've had a few extra hours of sleep and I feel like a brand new chick.

So I guess I should start getting my day going. I have tons to do today but I also wanna have a little down time too.

I had a super, SUPER busy day yesterday. The mornings are always a bit rushed and I had just enough time to get everyone to their places, get home, have about an hour to chill, then get to work. At work, I knew I had an order for 2 1/2 doz cupcakes for the next day and a big order for the weekend to prep, but I didn't know there was a wedding cake that I would be mixing and baking in order to help our decorator. So, by the end of the day, I had made the equivalent of about 24 dozen cupcakes. I'm very lucky to have some great co-workers since I was mixing and baking right up to the very moment that I HAD to leave to get to the kiddos, so I definitely owe my co-worker some clean up time! Once I got the guys, it slowed down some, thank goodness!

Today I need to get the house in order. The sink is full of dishes is screaming at me. I have some home cupcaking to do for a dear friends b-day so that mess must be tamed. I need to get to the grocery store. I need to clean up the dogger mess. Both Not-So-Ex and I got paid, so there's banking to do and then bills to pay. And, as always, there's laundry, the bane of my existence. I did more painting on the living room the other day so maybe I can get to a touchup coat tomorrow and get my Snoopys back on the walls.

Well I guess I should get busy and stop talking about everything I need to do and start actually doing something. Fun, fun, fun!

No comments: