And, from experience, I know that once I head back to that warm comfy place, I probably won't make it back to the blog later in the day. Once I get my snuggling done, I tend to be struck by allllll the stuff I need to get done and then it's off to make up for my early morning decadence. But it's all lovely, even if the weather isn't.
So here's some things I'm happy about, in no particular order, because I'm in a squishy mood!
1. A hubs that drags me out of bed before dawn but lets me go back.
2. Fuzzy blankets and big comforters.
3. Pumpkin Cupcakes (which will be at the bakery starting later this week).
4. Doggers snuggled beside me.
5. DVR and OnDemand.
6. Mops and wood floors (even though I cuss them sometimes).
7. Warm, oversized, soft sweatshirts.
8. Overtime checks.
9. The Hobart mixer (on work days).
10. A daughter that lets me borrow her Super Mario hat when my work hat is dirty.
11. Yoga pants and Old Navy tees.
13. The bathroom heater.
14. The book fair at the kids' school (where I picked up some for myself too).
15. That you can buy cheap uniform pants at Wal-Mart at 6 am.
16. Fresh apples and pears.
17. A mom and mom-in-law that have my back with the kiddos.
18. An anniversary in a couple weeks.
19. Meatloaf and mashed potatoes.
20. Facebook, blogs, and emails.
And now I'm running to my covers! Later!