Saturday, July 10, 2010

It's about to get crazy!

So today is the big White movie screening (LiveMix Studios, 4-ish and 7-ish) and the Jesco show at the Empty Glass. And things are already getting crazy. My schedule is all up in the air. Not sure when I'm going to be where. But I am trying to ensure that Not-So-Ex and I will be home at a decent hour.

I'm also doing some cupcaking. A friend has a b-day tomorrow so I'm making up her order. Plus, with the film's producer in town, I always try to make sure his wife, who's a fan of my cupcakes, has some for the ride home.

And this coming week will be a very exciting and busy one. I'll be spending Mon and Tues baking, probably at Mom's. And then, hopefully, my big meeting will be Wed or Thurs.

But, for now, I should really be focusing on laundry! But then I could say that every day. LOL

No comments: