Saturday, June 19, 2010

What to do...

So I started this morning off just right. I had been planning to get Not-So-Ex football tickets for Father's Day. He's always wanted to take Hunt to see their team but we never seemed to be looking for tickets at the right time. But, this year, I checked into it and found out that they were going on sale today, the day before Father's Day. Not-So-Ex took Jake the Wonder Mutt to the vet this morning, leaving me home alone just long enough to get the tickets. He walked in the door just as I finished the purchase. And he was thrilled.

But, now that the gift giving is done, Not-So-Ex and Hunt are on their way to the mountains for a weekend of camping. And I'm wondering what I can find to get into.

I already have some plans. There are tons of movies to watch. I've been planning a new cupcake experiment to try. And I have some lovely, fresh produce from our little garden that I'm going to fix for lunch. All in all it sounds like a pretty good, relaxing weekend.

No comments: