Monday, January 10, 2011

Snow, snow, snow!

Today is normally a day off but, since I have a special order due tomorrow, I went in for what I thought would be a short day. Once I got there, another small catering order came in so I was there a little bit longer than I intended.

But I still got home in time to get a huge pot of veggie beef soup on the stove and get started on some bread (or it may end up as pepperoni rolls, not sure yet). I've been craving the soup big time so I'm SUPER psyched.

And the soup is just perfect for the coming weather too. Tomorrow there's snow in the forecast and, for once, I don't care. Normally I'm either excited for a snow day with the kids or worried about getting everyone to work. But, tomorrow I'm opening at the bakery so the kids will be taken care of no matter what and, since Not-So-Ex is taking the day off to get some long-needed errands taken care of, I don't even have to worry about driving. So I'm all set!

2 comments:

White Toast with Butter said...

We're suppose to get the big snow tomorrow too! I'm making pastitio tonight but soup sounds good!

Paige said...

I've seriously been craving it for DAYS!