Monday, January 17, 2011

Loads of excitement

So this weekend included some big football games. And Not-So-Ex and Hunt were absolutely riveted. And, since their team made it to the AFC Championship (AKA the pre-Super Bowl), we splurged and bought tickets for the boys.

That means that next weekend we will be hitting Pittsburgh. Again. But there's a lot to be accomplished before then. We gotta get the dogs to the vet and get their shots caught up. They'll be going to a boarder for the first time. I'm really excited for them and for the trip!

I also am gonna get my hair cut Wed, which is much needed. I also figure I'll leave it a normal color just long enough to get a new license made (I can't find mine ANYWHERE). And then I'll try something new. And that's always fun.

Well, anyway, today is a holiday for me and the kiddos so we're spending a good chunk of it on the couch watching season one of Glee. And you just can't go wrong with a plan like that!

No comments: