Monday, December 27, 2010

Over already?

It's Monday so it was back to work for me today. I had a hard time getting myself up and moving this morning, guess I was just that worn out after all the fun of Christmas. Once I did get there, it was fun to get back to my regular schedule of cupcaking and visiting with all the friends that come in the bakery. That's always the best part about work.

But, now that Christmas is over, it's time for New Years. Normally I love New Years. There's something about that whole leaving the past behind and starting fresh thing that I love. But, this year, I don't want it to end.

I've had an incredible year. I don't want to leave it behind and start fresh. It's probably been the happiest year of my life. If 2011 can be nearly as good, I'll feel incredibly blessed!

Anyway, now that I'm done with work for the day, I'm pretty psyched to go couch shopping (again) after we get Not-So-Ex after work. We have GOT to get places for all of us to sit! And, then, we've got to teach the dogs to NOT sit there. LOL. I'm sure that'll be a breeze. Oh well, here's hoping!

1 comment:

Evil Twin's Wife said...

I spent at least 2 years couch shopping once. Now, I'm going to stick with the ones my children have ruined until they get older and I can afford the red leather ones I want! :-)