Monday, December 6, 2010

Christmas Fun

So yesterday was the best day I've had in ages. Not-So-Ex had been working for two weeks straight and yesterday was his first day off. So we decided to have a family day and just hole up, eat good meals, and enjoy our time together. And that's exactly what we did.

We got up and had a huge breakfast, watched movies (both Christmas and not), decorated our Christmas Tree, and finished off the day with a huge supper and milk and cookies before bed. It was such a wonderful time.

Here is a pic of our tree, they don't do it justice, but you'll get the idea.
And, of course, there just HAD to be cupcakes on my tree.
So now I just gotta get the house in order, make some Chex mix for Not-So-Ex, and try to get myself ready for a super busy, super long day at the bakery tomorrow. I'm sure a big chuck of my day will be devoted to making more of these,
and these.

Seems Charleston just can't get enough of them!

2 comments:

White Toast with Butter said...

Love love love those Christmas trees. I'm so blah today - I need to get in the Christmas spirit!

Paige said...

I've been much more in the spirit this year than I normally am. Although, at this point, even the kids don't wanna watch Elf again. LOL