Friday, September 24, 2010

It's about to get spooky around here!

So I'm getting ready to head to the bakery and I'm starting to get excited about all the fun stuff I can do there next month, since it will mean the start of the Halloween season. I have visions of ghosts, witches, zombies, and their favorite brains floating through my noggin.

And, on the Halloween tip, Jacque Jo, ETW, and I have been throughly enjoying planning what would be the best costumes ever. We've decided we should be the three backup singers from our mutual favorite song (NSFW). Although we are still missing one crucial piece; we still need our Cee Lo. But I guess, if that plan falls, I could go as an XBox... or am I an Atari? Hmmmmm... Who are we kidding... I'm an Atari.

Oh well... time to stop daydreaming and start getting ready. Later!

No comments: