Thursday, May 6, 2010

Action!

So I've been seriously busy at work this week and haven't posted too much. Plus I really haven't had too much to say.

While my work life may be in the eye of the storm right now as I try to get funds to 45 different organizations, my school life is in the calm before the storm. I'm currently in the process of scouting locations, casting, and planning my thesis film shoot. Right now things seem to be falling into place, but I know the storm is coming. If it was this easy, everyone would do it.

I go this evening to pick up my new Mac laptop. I got a great deal from an old friend so I'm psyched to get it all ready. Then another friend is going to look at it and get it ready to capture and edit. It'll be a big relief to know that all the technical stuff is in place and I'll be able to work from home instead of relying on the labs at State.

Right now is more or less a waiting game. Wait to solidify my actors... wait to secure my locations... wait to lock my crew in... wait to start finding wardrobe, makeup, and hair options... And I'm not great at waiting. LOL

No comments: