But I don't wanna stay in a crappy mood so, in order to swing that mood on over, here are some of the things that make me happy.
1. Having a borrowed car of my own for the week (my parents are on vacay) so that the kids and I don't have to be up before the sun to take Not-So-Ex to work.
2. Having remembered that I got paid over the weekend, picking up the check on time, and knowing that I can get it to the bank today with no problem.
3. Knowing that said check means I can get groceries, help out a friend in need, and maybe even get a start on Christmas shopping with no worries.
4. Bills being paid, rent being paid, a warm home, filled with well fed family.
5. A hubs that works extra hours to support a family that loves him. He even worked two 12-hr shifts this week! That's a whole lotta exhaustion.
6. Two ornery doggers that I love just as much as I fuss at them. Or, in the case of Lucy the Asthmatic Demon Dog, almost as much. LOL
7. Kids that love to spend time with their Momma.
8. A living room full of dwarf trees and plants so they'll be in good shape in the spring.
9. Seed catalogues. LOL
10. Mornings spent washing dishes, cleaning floors, doing laundry, and painting walls. They often suck when you're in the middle of it, but it makes the house so much more homey.
Alright, I have tons of work to get down too. My mood is getting better already!